Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking Time: 20min
Salt as required
60g=4 tsp Ginger paste
225g=1 Cup Yoghurt
30g = 2 tsp Garlic Paste
100 ml= ½ Cup Oil
150 g= ¾ Cup Onion (Chopped)
2 Green cardamom
75g = 5 tbsp Cashew Nut Paste
2 Bay leaf
10g = 2 tbsp Gingili
20 g = 4 tsp Coriander
2g = ½ tsp Nutmeg powder
- The first step is to make a mixture of ginger, garlic, gingili paste, red pepper, yogurt, onion, cashew nut and nutmeg.
- Apply this mixture on chicken and preserve it for half hour so that the chicken absorbs “Masala”.
- Now it is the time to heat the oil in a pan and fry spices until the color changes.
- Add chicken in this mixture and get it steamed. Then cook it for 5 min.
- After this, add 400ml water in it and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Cook it until meat tenders and gravy is thick.
Take out in a dish and serve it with the rice.