Serving: 4-5 people
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 8-10 min
½ kg Undercut beef (Long like cutlets)
2 tbsp Ginger paste
1 tsp All spices
1 tsp Salt
3 tbsp Yogurt
2 tsp Red Pepper powder
4 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Papaya
- Wash undercut beef and applies salt, papaya and ginger on it.
- Add them in yoghurt and mix well. After it add red pepper, all spices and oil in it. Now place it for 2 hours.
- Thread the beef pieces on Bar BQ sticks.
- Pre heat the oven or grill, place these sticks in them and grill until brown.
- When they get ready serve them with naan or Chutney.