2 Bong meats
100g Red Chili
50g Green Chili
10g Spice Mixture
- Wash the beef with lemon juice.
- First grind the garlic, turmeric and salt and make a mixture in water.
- Add the above mixture in red chili, coriander and half onion.
- Now take a saucepan and put it on a flame. Add ghee in a saucepan and heat it up.
- Chop the onions and sauté until its color changes into red like. Then remove them in a separate plate and keep aside.
- After this add spices and beef in ghee and cook for few minutes. Now cover the lid over the pan until it is evenly cooked.
- When water dries, add reddish crushed onion, yogurt and flour in a saucepan. Also cook it well and add some water as you need.
- Cover the cooking pan so that the steam does not remain in the saucepan.
- Cook it for another 2 hours and then open the lid. Now cook on a high flame to bring boils in the broth.
- The gravy will turn thick, heat the ghee in another pan and put it on the Bong Paya Nehari gravy.
- Now remove the pan from the oven.
- Spread chopped ginger, green chili and spice mixture. Your “Bong Paya Nehari” is ready to serve.