1 kg Mutton Boneless
5g / 1tsp White Pepper Powder
90g / ½ Cup Ginger Garlic Paste
5 g / 1 tsp Cumin seed powder
Salt as required
5g / 1 tsp Green Cardamom
75 ml/= 5 tbsp Lemon Juice
½ Cup / 100ml Cooking oil
60g / ¼ Cup Raw Papaya Pulp
60g / ¼ Cup Yogurt
Oil for brushing over the kababs
- Cut the pieces of meat into small pieces and wash it.
- Mix ginger and garlic paste, salt, lemon juice and raw papaya paste in a bowl put the pieces of mutton in it and set it aside it for half an hour.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix everything.
- Once everything is mixed, put it aside for another 2 hours.
- Then thread the pieces of meat onto the skewers. Pre heat the oven at a reasonable temperature and roast the beef for 15-20 min.
- Keep the kababs slightly brushed with oil so that the it does not burn dry.
- Grill them until the required brownish level is achieved, take them off the skewers and serve with chili sauce.