1 tbsp Coriander seeds
1/2 kg Chicken
1/4 cocoon Fresh coriander
2 cup Gram
Salt as required
1/2 cup Ghee
1 tbsp Cumin seeds powder
3-4 Green chili
1 tbsp Desi red pepper
- After making slices of onions put ghee in a saucepan and add onion slices in it.
- When onion gets golden add ginger garlic paste.
- Also add chicken in it and cook until the water dries.
- After this add tomato slices, yoghurt, fresh coriander and green chili in it and mix it well.
- Now add turmeric powder, red pepper, salt and coriander seeds. Add some water and when it is cooked then add grams in it.
- After 5 to 7 minutes your delicious “Chicken Chana” is ready.