Preparation Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
800g Boneless chicken leg meat
1g / 1 pinch Saffron
4 Green cardamoms
75 ml / 5 tbsp Oil
40g / 2 ¼ tbsp Garlic paste
30g / 2 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
Salt as required
90g / ½ Cup Onion (chopped)
3g / ½ tsp Yellow chili powder
1 piece Cinnamon
½ liter / 2 ½ Cup Chicken broth
- Mix the saffron 1 tbsp water for 10 minutes and grid it.
- First fry the garlic paste and then onions in oil one by one.
- Now add and fry cinnamon, cloves and green cardamom until they get brown.
- Add ginger, garlic paste that you had fried earlier, chicken, salt and yellow chili powder in the same pan and cook everything for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chicken soup in it. Cover the pan and cook it until the chicken meat becomes tender.
- Separate the broth in another pan and cook it until it turns thick. Add chicken to it again.
- Cook for another 1 min and then add saffron.
- Chicken handi is ready, take it out in a deep bowl and serve.