800g Chicken boneless in cubed
50g = ¼ Cup Garlic Paste
Oil for cooking
100g = ½ Cup Onion paste
50g = ¼ Cup Tomato (cubed)
Salt as required
50g = ¼ Cup Capsicum (cubed)
50g = ¼ Cup Ginger Paste
10g = 2 tsp Spice mixture
- Wash the chicken and cut it in almost equal size pieces.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a small pan, add onion paste and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and cook again for antoehr 10 – 15 minutes, take the pan off the stove and set aside.
- Take the chicken in a bowl, apply the ginger and garlic paste, and salt it. Let it marinate for 2 hours.
- Now heat rest of the oil in another pan, and add the onion and tomato paste that you had prepared earlier.
- Then add chicken in it and cook it until tender.
- Your Chicken Jalfrezi is ready to be served.