2 tbsp Papaya paste
1/2 cup Farina
2 Breast size Chicken
1/2 tsp Turmeric
1 tbsp Cumin seeds (Milled)
1 piece Ginger
Salt as required
4 slices Chador cheese
4 Green chilli
1 tbsp Red chilli (milled)
1/4 cup Oil
1/4 cocoon Fresh coriander
1 tbsp Red pepper powder
- Make a deep cut on chicken breast pieces with a knife. Put it in the bowl.
- Chop ginger garlic and add them in a chicken bowl. Also add lemon juice and papaya paste in it.
- Now add milled cumin seeds, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli and red pepper in it.
- Mix “Basin or farina” in a bowl. Remember it that “Basin should not be too thick nor too thin.
- Now chop the coriander and mix it in a Basin.
- Place cheese slices in chicken piece and close the cut as well.
- Now dip the chicken pieces in a Basin and fry the chicken.
- When chicken tenders, serve them with