4 Chest pieces of chicken (Boneless and cubed)
8g =1 ½ tsp Red chili powder
150 ml = ¾ Cup Yogurt
15g = 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
5g = 1 tsp Garlic Paste
8g = 1 ½ tsp Ginger (Chopped)
Salt = as required
Butter/oil for marinating the chicken
1 Onion (Chopped)
- Mix yogurt, ginger, garlic paste, chili powder, coriander and salt in a bowl so that it become like a paste.
- Completely marinade the pieces of chicken with this paste and place them in a shallow dish.
- Cover the dish with marinated chicken and keep it for at least 6 hours or whole night in a refrigerator.
- Brush the skewers or grill with oil/butter and thread the pieces of chicken it. Cook it on the grill with medium flame for 8-10 minutes until juices run clear.
- Apply butter/oil on the chicken just enough to not let it dry.
- Turn the chicken over after every few minutes to cook both sides of the Tikka.
- Take off when it becomes brown or seems cooked, garnish with onion, tomato and coriander and serve immediately.