2 Fresh red chilli
Red chili powder as required
Few leaves of Mint
Black pepper powder as required
2 Green Onions (Green part)
Salt as required
2 tbsp Olive oil
4 tbsp Lemon juice
- First take out all the seeds of peach. Cut them in a square shape.
- Take capsicum and cut it in a same manner as you cut before.
- Cut mint and onion in a cube.
- Now cut red chilli.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- After that, add lemon juice, olive oil, salt, black pepper, black pepper milled and fresh red chilli in a bowl.
- Delicious Chilli and Peach Salsa