Serving size: 4-5 people
Preparation Time: 2 hour 40 min
Cooking Time: 20 min or 30 min
150g = ¾ Cup Refined flour
50g = ¼ Cup Butter
Salt as required
120 ml = ½ Cup Cream
100g = ½ Cup Milk
2 drops Kewdra
- Cook the chicken by the “Tandoori Murg recipe” until it is semi cooked.
- In a separate bowl sift the ground flour and add salt in it.
- Mix the sugar in the milk and kewdra in the water and put all of it in the bowl containing ground flour; knead the flour into dough and set aside for some time.
- After keeping a while add butter to the dough and mix it well and leave it for another 10 minutes
- Divide the dough in two halves, sprinkle some dry flour above it and let the dough dry a bit. It should take 5 minutes.
- Take two case roll dishes and apply and lightly brush some butter on its inner side.
- Roll the dough flat just about the size of the dish and lay it in the dish. Once it is done, put some random holes in the dough with the help of a fork or knife.
- Divide the chicken in 4 parts and place it on the dough in the case roll dish.
- Put some cream on the pieces of chicken and roll the dough evenly enfolding the chicken in the center and making it like a roll.
- Apply the whipped yolk over the rolled chicken.
- Repeat this for other chicken pieces and dough.
- Pre heat the oven at 150?C/300?F and bake until it turns golden brown.
- Take it out of the oven, empty the try and serve while hot.