Chicken Drumstick Recipe
- Chicken drumstick (Without Skin) 15 pieces
- Garlic paste 20g, 4 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice 25ml, 5 Teaspoon
- Ginger paste 20g, 4Teaspoon
- Cumin (Lilted Brown) 5g, 1Teaspon
- Yogurt 200g, 1Cup
- Red chili powder 7g, ½ Teaspoon
- Salt as required
- French dressing (Garam Masala) 10g, 2 Teaspoon
- Butter and Cooking Oil As Required
Affix two cuts on every drumstick and apply lemon juice on it and keep them for 20 min.
Mix all the ingredients in yogurt expect oil.
Now add chicken pieces in it, so, mixture absorb in them and keep them for 2 to 3 hours.
Set the temperature of the Oven (175F to 350F) so it get heated.
Then affix the chicken pieces in roasted sticks about 2cm distance and roasted the chicken pieces for 10 to 12 min in the Oven.
Apply the butter in chicken pieces and tender them until they get golden color.
Now remove them on the cabbage leaves.
Serve and garnish them with the pieces of onion, tomato and lemon.