- Prawns—½ Kg
- Arrowroot Powder (Wheat)—1/2 cup
- Garlic—4 pieces
- Corn Flour- 1 cup
- Ginger—1 half piece
- Green Chili—4 (whole)
- Cooking Oil—1/4 cup
- Ground Red Chili—(1/2 teaspoonful)
- Black Pepper (ground)—to the taste
- Egg—1 piece
- Salt—to the taste
- Take prawns about the size of 2-1/2-3 inches, and remove their heads, tails and the mid gut or digestive parts.
- Chop garlic and ginger into small pieces and put them in a bowl, then add salt, black paper, arrowroot powder (3 tablespoonfuls), corn flour (4 tablespoonfuls), and make a mixture.
- Add finely chopped green chili.
- Pour some water (2 tablespoonfuls) and an egg, and mix it thoroughly.
- Take oil in a frying pan and put it on fire.
- Now add small quantities of the mixture with the help of spoon and deep fry them.
- The delicious dish is now ready to be served.