2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
125 g Yoghurt
Salt as required
2 tsp H.P Sauce
2 tsp Papaya
1/2 Kg Chicken
2 tsp Red pepper powder
1/2 Cup Fresh Cream
3-4 tsp Oil
- Take chicken breast pieces and remove bones from it.
- Then, peel out the oranges and remove seeds from it.
- Get slices of Guava.
- Take some pomegranate seeds / arils.
- Put all the fruits in a chopper.
- Make a paste of ginger garlic paste, yoghurt and salt.
- Place a chicken in a big bowl and apply papaya paste on it.
- Mix well with H.P sauce and red pepper powder.
- After it add paste of fruits and place it for half an hour.
- Apply oil on a grill pan and pour chicken in it.
- Add fresh cream into the remaining mixture and apply slowly on chicken and turn it.
- Scatter the lettuce leaves and spread pomegranate seeds on it.
- Now place guava slices and chicken on it.
- Add remaining mixture in a pan and add chilli garlic sauce in it or cook it.
- If you like then spread this mixture on chicken or serve separately with chicken.