3 Chicken Breast
2 tbsp Black pepper (milled)
2 tbsp Papaya paste
1 tbsp Spice mixture (milled)
1 tbsp Red pepper (milled)
1/2 cup Farina
1/4 cocoon Fresh coriander
1 tbsp Cumin seeds (milled)
5-6 Green chilli
1/4 cup Oil
middle piece Ginger
- Take Chicken breast pieces and wash them
- Put Chicken pieces in a bowl. Now chop fresh coriander and green chilli and add in it.
- Also spread lemon juice on it. After this add papaya paste in it.
- Marinate all these things and place this in a refrigerator for half hour.
- After half hour add ginger garlic paste in this mixture.
- Also add cumin seed and salt and mix all this stuff.
- Take one bowl and mix “Basin” in water. The mixture should not be too thick or too thin.
- Now add spice mixture, milled red chilli, black pepper powder and salt in it.
- Also add lemon juice and make a mixture.
- Dip chicken breast pieces into the “Basin”. Now fry them on a low flame.
- When chicken gets tender then serve it with ginger garlic sauce.