1/2 kg Beef
1 piece Ginger
Black cardamom as required
1 tsp Spice mixture
45 grains Mace
Small piece Nutmeg
1 pinchcock Saffron /yellow artificial color
1 big spoon Coriander
1 cocoon Garlic
- First make gravy of beef that’s called “Qorma”. For it take ginger and garlic and make a paste of these ingredients.
- Cut onions and fry them in cooking oil. Place half of the onion slices in a separate bowl and mix the remaining in the gravy.
- Add cardamom and spice mixture in this ghee.
- Now add beef with ginger garlic paste.
- When beef water gets dry then roast it.
- Also add coriander in it.
- When beef tenders then add onions which you separated before.
- Add yogurt in the beef and cook it until its smell keeps no longer.
- Now “Qorma” is ready.
- For making rice, take rice and dip in the water.
- Take a saucepan and put ghee in it. Now add cloves and cardamom in the ghee and fry until its color changed to red.
- Now add water and salt in the pan.
- When water starts boiling, adds rice in it.
- After 5 minutes strain the rice. Now take a pan make the layers of “Qorma” and rice in it.
- Now sprinkle the saffron, kewdra and nutmeg then close the lid tightly.
- After 20 or 25 minutes you can open the lid and check whether the rice are cooked or not. If the rice are cooked properly then you can serve it.