If you were looking for the “hari mirch Keema Pakistani recipe in Urdu”, keep reading the following lines. “Keema” is one of the most common dishes cooked in Pakistan on daily bases. It is nutritious and healthy for human body. Bodybuilders in Pakistan eat “keema” a lot to become healthy and strong. “Hari mirch keema”is a delicious dish to be a part of special occasions of your life. “Roti” or “naan” can be used to eat this dish.
- Mutton or beef minced meat ½ kg
- Ginger and garlic powder 1 table spoon
- Cumin seeds fried ½ tea spoon
- Coriander seeds fried ½ tea spoon
- Turmeric powder ½ tea spoon
- Onion chopped 1
- Green pepper chopped 5
- Black pepper powder as per your taste
- Salt as per your taste
- Oil 3 table spoons
- Ginger chopped for decoration
- Coriander chopped for decoration
Put the oil, ginger and garlic in a cooking pan and cook for a few minutes. Now add turmeric, coriander powder, cumin seeds, salt and black pepper along with the minced meat and cook until its water dries away. Then cook some more by adding green pepper. Now take it out in a plate and serve it after decorating with the ginger and coriander leafs. For more details on the topic “hari mirch keema Pakistani recipe in Urdu”, concern the content below.