- Sugar— 1 teaspoonful
- Black Tea (Chai ki Patti)— 2 teaspoonful
- Honey— to the taste
- Ground Almonds— 3 tablespoonful
- Cinnamon(Dar cheeni)— 2-3 sticks
- Saffron(Zafran)— to the taste
- Green Elaichi— 5-6
- Milk—1/2 cup
- Water— as per requirements
- Take water and boil it after adding black tea.
- Add cinnamon (Dar cheeni), green cardamom (Chotti elaichi), and sugar.
- Dabble saffron (Zafran) in water and boil it.
- Take off saffron from simmer, make addition of ground almonds, honey, and milk, and bring to a simmer again.
- After boiling, make a garnish of dry saffron for a beautiful look of Kashmiri Tea.