1/2 kg Minced
1/2 tsp Backing Powder
1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
1 tsp Spice mixture
1 tsp Red chilli powder
1/2 kg White flour
6 tbsp Ghee
1 tsp Mash Cumin seed
Salt as required
- Add salt, baking powder and few drops of ghee in the white flour and knead it with water.
- Make balls of this kneaded flour.
- Take a saucepan and fry minced meat with onions in the cooking oil. When minced meat starts to change the color to white, add ginger, garlic paste, gram masala, mashed cumin seeds, salt, red chili powder and cooked it well.
- Let this mixture to dry and then fill it in the flour balls. Roll out all balls with rolling pin to give it a Roti type shape.
- Heat the oil in the large pan then deep-fry these kachoris (golden brown) on the