This delicious and yummy recipe is solely discovered by me. Actually i was fed up of the same traditional pulao because i found that the chicken or mutton in it always remain tasteless no matter how spicy the rest of the rice might be. I tried to make the same pulao in the same customized cooking style and ingredients but the speciality of it is that the meat here is so yummy and juicy that you lick your fingers. So let’s try our malai pulao:
Malai Pulao Ingredients:
- Rice 3 cup (soak for two hours)
- Water 2 1/2 cup
- Garam masala 1 tbsp
- Fresh malai 1 cup
- Green chili (chopped) 6 to 8
- Salt according to taste
- China salt 1 tbsp
- Ginger (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Chicken half kg
- Cooking Oil 1 cup
- Tomato paste 1 cup
- Onion (chopped) 2 medium
Malai Pulao Recipe:
- First of all put 1/4 cup oil, whole malai, half tbsp garlic paste, a bit salt and chicken in pan and fry it till the chicken turn whitish golden color.
- After this dish the chicken out and put the remaining oil into the pane. Now take onion and put into pan and fry till light golden.
- Next add into it garlic paste and let it fry.
- After the garlic paste is fried, add tomato paste, china salt, garam masala , green chilli, salt and ginger into the pan and fry them thoroughly.
- Now add add water and cover the lid. When the water starts boiling, add rice into it and cook well.
- When the water in the rice is ¼ add chicken into the rice and cover the lid after mixing well.
- After the water is fully dried, switch off the hearth and cover the lid for dum for at least 15 minutes. Yummy malai pulao is ready to serve with raeta and ketchup.