1 kg Mutton boneless
20 Red chilli
50g = 3 1/3 tbsp Dry Coriander
15g = 3 tsp Cumin seed
10g = 2 tsp Fennel seed
10g = 2tbsp Poppy seeds
100ml = ½ cup Oil
8 Small cardamom
1 Bay leaf
200g = 1 cup Onion paste
40g = 2 2/3 tbsp Garlic paste
40g = 2 2/3 tbsp Ginger paste
Salt as required
40g = 2 ½ Cup Fresh coconut paste
20g = 4 tsp Coriander (Chopped)
20g = 4tsp Mint (chopped)
- Parch the red chilli, coriander, fennel seeds, poppy seeds, cumin seeds and make a paste with 50 / 60 liters of water.
- Fry cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and bay leaves on the low heat then add onion, garlic, ginger paste and cook it for 5 -6 minutes.
- Now add mutton in it and cook it for further ten minutes, add soaked spices and one cup of water in it and let it to be tendered on the medium flame.
- Grind the coconut and mix it in 150 ml water. Strain it with the batiste cloth to extract the coconut milk.
- Now you have to pour it in the korma and cook it to make the gravy thick.
- Garnish it with coriander and green chillies to present.