1/2 kg Mutton
1/2 Cup Ghee
Spice mixture (without milled) as required
1 tsp Red chilli powder
1tsp Cumin seed powder
1 piece Ginger
1 tsp Nutmeg and mace powder
Lettuce as required
8-10 Red pepper
1/4 cocoon Coriander
1/2 tsp Turmeric
- First, fry chopped garlic in the cooking oil them add mutton and water in the pan.
- When the water gets dry, add red chilli, gram masala. Next step is to mix yogurt and tomato in it.
- Add ½ cup of water and cover the pan with its lid.
- Then cut each tomato in four pieces and put it in the mutton. When the mutton becomes tendered, add red chili powder, turmeric powder and fry it.
- Garnish this delicious dish with tomato and green chilli to add color.