1 kg green peas
1 tsp Garlic paste
1 kg Rice
A cube of ginger
½ tsp Black cumin seeds
2 chopped onion
1 bay leaf
3 Green cardamoms
3 Black cardamoms
1 tbsp yogurt
½ tsp fennel seeds
1 tsp Coriander seeds
¾ cup oil
- Boil 8 cups of water in a large and deep pan.
- Add all the spices with garlic, ginger paste, fennel seeds and salt in this water to boil it for ten minutes.
- After that, filter the broth from the pan and put it in a separate bowl.
- Take another pan and fry the onions in cooking oil. When they are fried, take half of those onions in a separate bowl. Add yoghurt, green cardamom, green peas in the remaining onions that are left in the pan and fry it for five minutes.
- Add the soup that you prepared earlier to it and bring a boil to the soup.
- Put the rice and salt in it and cook it for ten to fifteen minutes until the water is completely dry
- Take out in a flat dish, top the rice with rest of the fried onions that you took out in a bowl and serve.