1 kg spinach leaves
1 ¼ cup of square pieces of cheese
4 tsp corn flour
½ cup chopped onions
5 tsp finely chopped ginger
2 tsp cooking oil
1 tsp red chili powder
2 tsp finely chopped tomato
3 chopped green chilies
2 tsp cream
Salt to taste
- Finely cut the spinach leaves, put them in a pan, add water and salt to it and cook it for ten minutes at a high flame.
- Separate the water from the pan and grind the boiled spinach leaves so that it becomes like a coarse paste.
- Put the cheese in the pan and mix them well. Add corn flour and cook for another ten minutes so that the ingredients become thick and fine.
- Take another pan and heat the butter in it so that it melts evenly.
- Fry the ginger and onions in the butter until brown and then add red chili powder to it and mix everything well.
- Now, mix the butter mix in spinach and cook for five minutes.
- Take out the palak paneer in a flat bowl, garnish with pieces of tomato, garlic and cream and serve along with with saladand roti.