2 cup Boil Rice
1 tiny pack Pineapple
Almond as required
1/2 tsp Saffron (Mixed in water)
2 Pieces Cinnamon
1/2 cup Ghee
3 Big cardamom
Coriander for garnish
5 Black Pepper
- Take a saucepan of medium size; add sugar, one cup of water to make its treacle.
- Then cut down the pineapple into small square pieces.
- Heat oil in a separate saucepan, add big cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper powder and cloves in it. Fry it to make all spices crispy then mix boiled rice, salt, treacle in these fried spices and mix them well.
- In the end, add some pieces of pineapple, almond and saffron then close the lid for 15 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander to make it more appealing.