- Potato—3 Whole
- Onion—1 Whole
- Green Onion—3 Whole
- French’s Mustard—1 Tablespoonful
- Fresh Cream—1/2 Cup
- Green Coriander—1/2 Cup
- Mayonnaise—1/4 Cup
- Black Pepper—To the Taste
- Salt—To the Taste
- Boil 3 whole potatoes and chop them into small pieces.
- Take 1 bulb of dry onion and 3 green onions and chop them into small flakes.
- Add French’s Mustard, Fresh Cream, Black Pepper, Mayonnaise and salt, and mix them thoroughly.
Before serving the salad, top it with aromatic green coriander and finely chopped onions that you had already put aside for this purpose.
Chef Zakir Tip
If you add tomatoes and boiled pea-beans, your salad can be made more delicious and well garnished.