1/4 cocoon Coriander
250 g Prawns
2-3 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp White Flour
1/2 tsp Oregano
1/2 Packet Pasta
1 tbsp Black Pepper
3 tbsp Oil
1 cup Fresh cream
1/2 cup Water
4 Green chilli
- First step is to boil the prawns.
- Chop the garlic, green coriander and green chili then heat the oil in the pan.
- Add garlic and boiled prawns in the heated oil and fry it for 1 ½ minutes. After frying the prawns, take them out of oil and place in a separate plate.
- Now add tomato, green chilli and coriander in the same pan to fry.
- Take another pan and fry white flour in it.
- Add pasta, oregano and cream in the pan in which you fried tomatoes, mix it very well. In the end add some salt and black pepper powder; cook it for few minutes then add water.
- When it starts boiling, add fried flour. When it became thick, add prawns and cook it for 5 – 7 minutes.
Serve it with sauces and ketchup if you like.