900g = 4 ½ cups Mutton minced
20g = 4 tsp Goat Kidney Fat
75 g = ½ Cup Cashew nut Paste
50 ml Cooking Oil
2 Whole Eggs (Whipped)
40g = 2 2/3 g tbsp Onion (Chopped)
10g =2 tsp Spice Mixture
Salt To taste
40g = 2 2/3 tbsp Ginger (chopped)
3g = 2/3 tsp White Pepper Powder
50g = 3 1/3 tbsp Butter
8 Green chili (Chopped)
- Put the mutton mince in a medium sized bowl.
- Put all the remaining ingredients in bowl with the mince except butter and mix the entire content o that everything is evenly blended. Set aside the mix for 15 minutes to make sure all the ingredients blend in.
- Pre heat the oven at 320?F or 160?C.
- Now divide all the contents of the Seekh Malai Kabab in 12 parts, each part will make one kabab.
- Each part of the Malai Kabab mix will go one on one iron grill 8 to 10 cm in length. Keep your hands wet while putting the mix on the seekh.
- Put the grills in a dry place for a few minutes so that all the unwanted moisture and oils drain out.
- When the mix seems a little dry, moisten the kabab grills with a little butter and place them in the oven and let them cook for 2 minutes or until the desired color is achieved.
- When the Malai Kababs are completely roasted, take them out, of the oven and off the grills, put them in a plate garnished with chopped onions, lemon pieces, chopped cauliflower and carrot and serve.