- A leg (thigh) of goat without bones (chopped and cubed)—1 kg
- Cream—45 gram (3 tablespoonfuls)
- Paste of ginger and garlic—90 gram (6 tablespoonfuls)
- Cheese—45 gram (3 tablespoonful)
- Cumin Powder—5 gram (1 teaspoonful)
- Vinegar—45 gram (3 tablespoonfuls)
- Saffron—1 pinch
- Kasoori Fenugreek (Methi) Powder—3 gram (1/2 teaspoonful)
- Salt—To the taste
- Black Pepper—To the taste
- Red Chili—To the taste
- Lubricating Agent (Butter)—To the taste
- Put together the spices, viz. garlic & ginger paste, red chili, black pepper, vinegar and salt.
- Add cubed pieces of mutton into it and after mixing them thoroughly, leave for 2 hours to be moistened.
- Take cream, cheese, ground Garam Masala (Indian spices), cumin powder, saffron and Fenugreek powder and put them in a separate bowl.
- Then takes moistened meat, add it in this mixture and leave aside for one hour.
- Set your oven at 175C0/350Fo heating temperature.
- Hang the meat on the bar and roast them in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and keep them hanging for sometime so that the loosely bound particles may drop off.
- Lubricate it with butter, and again roast the bar meat for 3 to 4 minutes.
Before serving, top it with finely chopped green coriander & onion, cream and lemon flakes. Now your dish is ready, just enjoy it!
One serving is for 4 to 5 people.
3 hours and 30 minutes