400 gm Spaghetti
Salt as per taste
Water to boil
Ingredients for mutton sauce:
1 – 4 tbsp Cooking oil
1 tsp Garlic paste
½ kg Minced meat
½ kg Tomato
2 tsp Flour
1 tbsp Salt
1 tsp Black pepper powder
1 ½ tsp Red chili powder
3 – 4 cups Tomato ketchup
- Heat the water in a deep cooking pan and add salt in it.
- Put the spaghetti in the water when it boils and let it simmer for about a minute.
- Drain out the water and take out the spaghetti in a wide mouthed bowl to let it cool.
- Peel off the garlic and onions, add salt and grind it, until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Boil the minced meat in take it out in separate bowl. Don’t drain out the water you in which you boiled the mince because we will be using it later on.
- Heat the oil in another pan and fry the onions in it. Once the onions are brown, add the garlic paste, boiled minced meat and fry it for another ten minutes.
- Peel off the tomatoes, take their seeds out and then put these seedless chopped tomatoes along with flour, salt, black pepper and red chili powder in the pan.
- After frying for 10 minutes, add that water we took out when we boiled the mince in the pan and cook it for 40 – 45 minutes. Do take care that the soup does not become very thick.
- In the end pour this sauce on spaghetti and serve it.