A. Ingredients (General)
- Chicken Drumsticks—8 whole pieces
- White Chili—5gram (1 teaspoonful)
- Salt—To the taste
- Paste of Ginger—5gram (1 teaspoonful)
- Paste of Garlic—5gram (1 teaspoonful)
B. Ingredients (For Filling)
- Cheese—150 gram (3/4 cup)
- Green Chili—4 whole pieces (finely sliced)
- Green Coriander—15 gram (1 tablespoonful-finally chopped)
- Cumin Powder—5 gram (1 teaspoonful)
- Yellow Pepper Powder—3 gram (1/2 teaspoonful)
- Cashew Nut Kernel—15 gram (finally chopped up)
C. Ingredients (For Topping/Layering)
- Cream—30 ml (2 tablespoonfuls)
- Cheese—15 gram (finely sliced)
- Corn Flour—15 gram (1 tablespoonful)
- Butter for Lubrication—As needed.
- Take drumsticks and cut them along the length up to the middle, so that the pieces should not get separated at the opposite end.
- Widen the two pieces at the cut edge for filling.
- Make a mixture of garlic paste, salt, white chili, and ginger and put it round the drumsticks, and leave them for ½ hour.
- Grind the cheese in a bowl and add green chili, coriander, cumin, red chili and cashew into it.
- After mixing them thoroughly, fill the drumsticks.
- Now tightly bind the opposite sides by passing a tooth pick through them.
- Prepare all the drumsticks in the same way and place them in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Add chopped cheese, cream, and corn flour into a bowl and mix them.
- Layer each drumstick with this mixture and hang them on iron bars.
- Put the meat bars in oven for 8 to 10 minutes at 175C0/350Fo temperature.
- Keep on lubricating it with butter from time to time.
- Now take it out of the oven and keep the drumsticks hanging for 3 to 4 minutes so that the loosely bound materials may shed off.
- Roast them till the time they look brownish in color and serve with salad.
One serving is meant for 4 persons.