- Chicken— 2 big pieces (each piece weighing 600 gram)
- Red Chili Powder— 10g (2 teaspoonfuls)
- Salt— to the taste
- Lemon Juice— 60 ml (4 tablespoonfuls)
- Ginger & Garlic Paste— 30g (2 tablespoonfuls)
- Yogurt—150g (3/4 cup)
- Cumin Powder(Zeera) — 10g (2 teaspoonfuls)
- Spices Mixture (Garam Masala)— 60 g (4 Tablespoonfuls)
- Butter— 60g (4 tablespoonfuls)
- Clean the chicken and make shallow diagonal slashes (cuts) in the chicken pieces.
- Make a paste of red chili, lemon juice and salt for better taste.
- Smear this paste on chicken pieces and put it aside for two hour.
- Mix yogurt with oil, ginger paste, Garlic paste, cumin powder, spices mixture, and smear this on chicken pieces.
- Now grill the pieces in tandoori oven for 8 to 10 minutes and allow it to turn brownish on both sides.
- Smear with butter both sides of the chicken and again roast it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- At the last, take off the chicken pieces from grill and serve to your guests or and loved ones.
2 and a half Hours