- Milk 1litr (5 Cup)
- Sugar 100g, ½ Cup
- Saffron Few leave
- Poppy Seed 30g, 3 Table Spoon
- Black pepper Powder 5g, 1 Tea Spoon
- Almond powder 100g, ½ cup
- Small Cardamom 10g, 2 Teaspoon
- Four Marrow Powder 45g, 3 Table Spoon
Boil the milk in a pan and let it cool.
Add some saffron leaves in the boiled milk.
Then add small cardamom, black pepper, almond powder, kskas powder and sugar in it.
Combine all the ingredients equally in the blender then removed it into glasses.
Cold it in the freezer and then serve it.