250 g Beef Minced
1/4 cocoon Green coriander
2 Lemon Lemon Juice
6 Pieces Chicken Leg Piece
2 tbsp Corn Flour
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1 Cup Bread Crumbs
Oil for fry
Salt as required
Green Pepper 4
Here is the step by step guide to make this recipe at home.
- Take chicken leg pieces and cut it from the center then add black pepper, salt, and half egg in it.
- Together with this mixture addlemon juice and corn flour in the chicken. This will make chicken crispy as well as spicy.
- Shred the mince in a chopper and add salt, black pepper and green coriander. Then chop it again to mix them well.
- Place this chopped mince in a chicken leg piece and make a layer on it.
- Roll these pieces in a bread crumbs and fry them on low flame with closed cover.
- When it gets ready then garnish them with lettuce leaves.
A crispy and nutritious cooking recipe is ready for you